Advance registration is required. Registration for Brooklyn Craft Camp includes four 90-minute craft classes and all the supplies and tools you need to complete your projects; coffee & donut breakfast; gourmet catered lunch with keynote speaker Jay McCarroll; cocktail hour; unlimited photobooth fun; free DIY nail art and quick craft stations; music; and the sparkling company of tons of awesome people. Registration fee is $275.00 for the full day, all inclusive.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Visit the classes page and choose four classes you’d like to take. (Note that not every class is offered in every session, so check the drop down menus below to see when your choices are available.)
2. Select your class choice for Session 1 from the drop down menu and click Select Class. Your selection will be added to the cart at the bottom of this page. (Don’t worry that the drop down box for Session 1 will revert to “choose one” — as long as the session appears in the cart, you’re good to go!)
3. Repeat for sessions 2, 3, and 4, clicking Select Class individually for each session.
4. Check the cart at the bottom of this page to verify you’ve selected one class for each of the four sessions.
5. Make your lunch selection, and proceed to checkout!
6. Any questions? Email us!
Please let us know if you would prefer the regular lunch menu or the vegetarian option by indicating your preference below and clicking the Select Lunch Option button. See the menu page for details. (Check the cart below to be sure your lunch selection appears.)
Your cart is currently empty.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be made by emailing us before March 1, 2013. On or before that date, we will issue a full refund for cancellations. After March 1, we are unable to accept cancellations or issue refunds, as we need to order supplies and meals in advance. However, if for any reason you are unable to attend, you may send a friend in your place at no additional cost.